M P E Uparjan
Mukhyamantri Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana
What Is Mukhyamantri Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana?
Madhya Pradesh govt. is inviting online applications for Wheat 2018-19 Farmer Registration under Mukhyamantri Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana. Subsequently, all the wheat farmers can fill the registration form to get their Price deficit for FY 2018-19. Interested farmers can make “भावांतर भुगतान योजना किसान पंजीयन” (farmer registration) at the official website of MP E-Uparjan – mpeuparjan.nic.in
Under Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana, if the prices of wheat falls below MSP fixed by the Central govt. then state govt. will provide compensation to the wheat farmers. As per the name suggests, Bhavantar is Bhav+Antar (Price deficit) scheme to benefit small and marginal farmers.
Furthermore, there is no cost to make online registration at the portal. Interested wheat farmers can make registration to avail the benefits of Bhavantar scheme.
Objectives of Project:
- Regulated and efficient process of MSP procurement at the Procurement Centres .
- To gain the trust and confidence of farmers through simplification of procedures and transparency of operations, from ‘purchase to payment’.
- To weed out malpractices.
- To develop a near real-time reporting mechanism of the field level operations, such as forecasting, purchase, transportation, storage, payment etc, to enable better planning, monitoring and management.
The scope of the project includes:
- Registration of Farmers – To enable more accurate planning, and to develop a unified database of farmers with landholding, sown area, bank account etc.
- Hardware Supply and Installation – Atom processor laptops, printers, inverters
- Application development to track purchase, transportation, storage and payment.
- Manpower Recruitment - Recruitment of Data Entry Operators and Runners at co-op society level.
- Training – Recruited manpower as well as departmental employees.
- Project Management - Near real time MIS reports for monitoring and evaluation.