Distribution of agricultural machinery and irrigation tools to be distributed to farmers on grants in different schemes, run by the Madhya Pradesh Kisan Kalyan Department, in the year 2017-18, will be through e-Krishi Vigyan grant portal. Farmers wanting to take agricultural machinery will now have to apply on e-farm equipment grant portal. During this time, the selection of instruments, purchase action, physical verification and grant payment amount etc. will be done under the Action Center's DBT system.
Key Features Of Project
- Project is Run By Madhya Pradesh Government Farmers Welfare and Agricultural Development Department
- Essential agricultural machinery for farmers now presenting the application on the e-Krishi Vigyan grant portal.
- Can do selection of instruments
- Can do physical verification proceedings and grant payment amount.
- e-farm equipment grant portal facility
- Online DBT (Direct Benefit transfer)
- verification/authentication of farmer base on the UIDAI (Adhar) data
- Used Biometric system for adhar verification to avoid frauds and misuses.
Suitable BioMetric device
As per the above program the biometric equipment used for the registration and verification of user purpose in the scheme by Goverment of Madhya Pradesh approved the Nitgen make eNBioscan C1 Biometric scanner device. Below is the device Information.